In one day, millions of plastic are disposed of in the USA. These plastic bags end up in landfills. One plastic takes thousand years to decompose. Hence, imagine the situation of all these millions of plastics floating around in air and water. Small plastic fragments are swallowed by aquatic animals, which get stuck in their throat making it impossible for them to breathe or eat anything. Finally, we end up killing sea creatures.
Reusable bags were manufactured to reduce the usage of plastic and paper bags and carbon footprint. Among all the materials used in reusable bags, non-woven polypropylene is much in demand.
Custom Earth Promos provides eco-friendly custom reusable bags for their clients. Their mission is to remove carbon footprint from Earth by using environmentally friendly bags. When they started in 2009, they were focused on printed reusable bags, later they expanded to various other reusable products like water bottles, pens, seed papers, lanyards, jotters, straws, umbrellas, masks, and other supplies. You can order non-woven polypropylene bags in bulk at a reasonable price from CEP.
What is Non-woven Polypropylene?
Non-woven polypropylene is a fabric made from plastic that feels smooth like canvas. The advantage of this material is that it is clean, affordable, durable, machine washable, recyclable, and available in different shapes, designs, and colors.
How is Non-woven Polypropylene Bags Made?
Non-woven bags are becoming popular rapidly because of their various reusable benefits. Its durable and sturdy material helps customers to carry heavy items, purchased at grocery and retail stores and in other daily activities.
- Non-woven polypropylene bags are made by using polypropylene molecular structure that is spun into long fluffy threads like cotton candy.
- It is then pressed together between hot rollers to get a smooth, but solid fabric.
- This fabric has a weave-like texture that is breathable and washable. All products kept in the bag remain fresh because air circulates in them.
- The color and texture of these bags last for years. Some companies also print logos and bran7d names on them, which is quite an easy process.
- The smooth and pleasant texture allows manufacturers to print, color and mold into any shape.
Properties of Non-woven Polypropylene Bags
- Good quality and non-woven polypropylene bags are made from 100% polypropylene.
- Good polypropylene is always strong, durable, non-toxic, and flexible. Whereas, the cheap fabric will always contain toxins that are harmful to the environment.
- The fabric thickness decides the durability of the bag. A durable bag will contain heavy fabric.
- The fabric is strong and stiff, which doesn’t flop while loading and unloading items from it. This saves time for customers at the grocery store or departmental store.
Advantage of Choosing Non-woven Polypropylene Bags
- The material feels like canvas, but it is a kind of plastic.
- It is recyclable, machine washable, and chemical-free.
- The material can be customized depending upon the brand’s requirement.
- The main purpose of using non-woven bags is to avoid the use of plastic and paper bags.
All plastics are not created equally. They are as different as wool and cotton wool fiber. If you want a popular and durable bag, shop for non-woven polypropylene material bags.